Terms of sale
The owner of artishok.ee (hereinafter the Online Shop) is OÜ Flower Street (registry code 12407126, KMKR EE 101711748), located at Tartu mnt 56, 10115 Tallinn Harjumaa, phone +372 56 288 717, e-mail email@example.com and who has placed an order in the online shop managed by artishok.ee https://artishok.ee/pood and identifies himself by entering his personal data in the order (hereinafter the Client), has agreed on the following terms (hereinafter the Sales Contract):
Validity of the sales contract, product and price information
The Contracting Parties shall regulate their relations in accordance with the laws and regulations of the Republic of Estonia and as agreed in the Sales Agreement.
The Merchant has the right to make changes to the service offered by the E-shop at any time. The Merchant has the right to unilaterally change the terms and conditions of the Sales Contract without having to notify the Client in writing by
The Client is obliged to read the terms and conditions of the Sales Contract.
By placing an order by ticking “I accept the terms” in the respective window, the Client agrees that he / she has read, understood and agrees with the terms and conditions of the Sales Agreement.
The customer who selects the desired products undertakes to enter the required data marked with an asterisk to fulfill the order.
If the product is an alcoholic beverage, the Customer confirms at the time of purchase that he / she is at least 18 years old and the recipient is also at least 18 years old. The courier company checks the age of the recipient at the time of
delivery and, in case of doubt, the courier may ask the recipient to provide identification. If the recipient refuses to provide the document, the courier may refuse to hand over the alcohol and the money will not be refunded. According to
the Alcohol Act, alcohol is sold from 10:00 to 22:00. Consignments containing alcohol shall be delivered between 10:00 and 18:00. The prices of the products sold in the online store are indicated with the products. The delivery fee is added to the price.
The delivery fee depends on the location of the buyer and the method of delivery. The delivery fee will be shown to the buyer when placing the order.
Product information is available in the Online Store directly at the item.
You have to add the desired products to the shopping cart. To place an order, fill in the required fields and choose the appropriate delivery method. The amount of the charge will then be displayed, which can be paid via bank link or other payment solution.
OÜ Flower Street is the controller of personal data, OÜ Flower Street transmits personal data necessary for making payments to the authorized processor Maksekeskus AS.
The payment currency is the euro (€) and payment is made through Estonian
After entering the contact information, the contents of the shopping cart will be displayed and you will be asked to choose how to receive your order. When placing an order, the Customer can choose whether the Recipient will bring the product to the Online Shop himself or the product will be delivered to the Recipient’s address by courier service. Courier service is provided by partner
TOM TRANSPORT OÜ
· I come by Artishok TTartu mnt 56, 10115 Tallinn € 0,00
· Transport within Tallinn € 6.50
· Transport in the vicinity of Tallinn € 12,50 (approx. 15 km from Tallinn)
Artishok does not provide courier services for e-shop goods more than about 15 km from Tallinn. Due to the heavy workload, special delivery terms apply on holidays such as Valentine’s Day, Women’s Day, and Mother’s Day. On these dates, the e-shop will ensure delivery of the shipment within a calendar day. If for any reason it is not possible to fulfill the order in artishok.ee e-shop, the customer will be contacted.
The cost of shipping the goods is borne by the buyer and the corresponding price information is displayed next to the shipping method. Artishok will execute orders from Monday to Friday from 9 am to 6 pm on Saturdays from 10 am to 4 pm. Orders will not be delivered on Sunday. It takes 2-3 hours to complete the order. Orders placed after 3pm will be completed the next day.
Right of withdrawal
If the content of the order is flowers, flower arrangements or bouquets it is notpossible for the Customer to withdraw from the contract pursuant to § 53 (4) 4) of the Law of Obligations Act. Pursuant to the legislation of the Republic of Estonia and the European Union, the consumer’s right of withdrawal and return shall not extend to alcoholic beverages. If the ordered product does not meet the agreed terms, the Customer is entitled to withdraw from the contract. If the customer wishes to cancel the order, he / she undertakes to notify the Merchant in writing as soon as possible. A written notice must be sent to
firstname.lastname@example.org or call +372 56288717. The order number from which you wish to unsubscribe must be indicated in the e-mail and the Customer’s contact information (first name, surname, date of placing the order, contact phone) and the reason for unsubscribing. The Merchant shall refund the amount paid to the Customer within 10 days from the receipt of the request for withdrawal. The money will be transferred to the same bank account from which it was received by the Merchant. Items purchased from the online store are subject to a 14 day return policy.Perishable goods (flowers, flower arrangements, bouquets) and goods modified according to the customer’s request are not eligible for return. The returned product must be defective, complete, in its original packaging and without any trace of use. Upon return, the money will be credited to the same bank account from which it was received by the Merchant. The transportation costs of the return shall be borne by the Client. If the Customer is unable to prove his age upon receipt of the Goods, the Merchant may refuse to hand over the Goods. In this case, the purchase price or postage of the goods paid will not be refunded.
Right to file a claim
The Webshop shall be liable for any lack of conformity or defect in the goods sold to the Purchaser, which existed at the time of delivery of the item, and which occurs up to two years after delivery of the goods to the Purchaser. Within the
first six months of delivery of the item to the buyer, the defect is presumed to have existed at the time of delivery. It is the Web Store’s responsibility to rebut this assumption.
The webshop is not responsible for any defects that occur after delivery of the goods to the buyer.
If any item purchased from the Web Store has defects for which the Web Store is responsible, the Online Store will repair or replace the defective item. If the goods cannot be repaired or replaced, the Web Store will refund to the Purchaser all the fees associated with the contract of sale.
The online shop responds to a consumer complaint in writing or in a format that can be reproduced in writing within 15 days.
Direct marketing and processing of personal data
The online store will use the personal information (including name, phone number, address, e-mail address, bank details) entered by the buyer only for processing the order and sending the goods to the buyer. The online store transmits personal information to the transport service companies in order to deliver the goods. The webshop will only send newsletters and offers to the buyer’s email address if the buyer has requested to do so by entering an email address on the website and announcing their wish to receive direct mail notifications. Buyers may opt-out of email offers and newsletters at any time by notifying us via email or following the instructions in the email containing the offers.
If the buyer has any complaints about the Web Store, they should be sent by e- mail to email@example.com or by phone: +372 56288717
If the Buyer and the Web Store are unable to resolve the dispute by agreement, the Buyer may refer the matter to the Consumer Disputes Committee. The Consumer Disputes Committee is competent to resolve disputes arising from a contract between the buyer and the Web Store. The consideration of the buyer’s complaint by the Commission is free of charge. The buyer can turn to the European Union Consumer Dispute ResolutionPlatform.
Place your order
1. Find a suitable product.
2. Check product information and availability, including ordering time for houseplants. If the product fits, click the “Buy” button.
3. When you open a shopping cart, control your choices. If you want to add something to the cart, select “continue shopping”. If the shopping cart fits, select the appropriate shipping method. If you do not know whether it is an intra-city or extra-urban transport or you would like to have a courier service outside the working day, feel free to contact us!
4. If you want to send flowers to different recipients in a single order, add the details in the comments field.
5. Click ‘Go Pay’ when everything fits.
6. Information boxes will open at the box office according to the date and time you have selected and the method of delivery. Courier service within 3 hours from € 6.50 (FREE shipping on orders over 39 €), within 15 hours from Tallinn city center within 3 hours from € 12.50. Fill in all the required fields, this is the only way we can deliver the order to the correct address.
7. Select the appropriate bank link, read the terms of sale and mark the agreement with the check mark and click on “Place Order”. You will then see an invoice on your screen that you can conveniently pay via bank link (Swedbank, SEB, Nordea, etc.) as a Euro payment. Details of how to make a Euro payment, including any applicable national taxes and fees, can be found on the invoice displayed on the screen and emailed after you have confirmed your order.
8. After making the payment, click on “Back to Merchant”.
9. In the case of a properly placed order, the order will be immediately delivered to the e-shop, as well as your order confirmation page will arrive in your inbox. If all is well, wait for your order to be fulfilled, if something went wrong, let us know.
10. By agreement it is also possible to pay with the invoice that we issue within one business day of receiving the order. Payment of the invoice is a prerequisite for fulfillment of the order. Please include any special requests in the comments box or feel free to contact us!